Neuroradiology Workshop for Stroke Physicians
The course is a workshop, no lectures, on how to evaluate stroke imaging on CT, MRI and CTA, with a section on mechanical thrombectomy. Each delegate has their own imaging workstation and we have been running similar courses for neurosurgeons and general radiologists.
22 November 2018
0830 to 1700
Holiday Inn, Bloomsbury, London
The conference will feature:
- over 20 main conference sessions, each focused on a different aspect of stroke care
- over 110 expert speakers and researchers giving talks on the latest research updates and service improvements
- over 60 exhibition stands to showcase new innovations and industry developments
- over 300 research posters including ongoing trials
- practical workshops
- debate sessions
- stroke survivors sharing their experiences
- meetings for the latest trial updates
- CPD contribution
- networking opportunities at a drinks reception and fabulous conference dinner.
4 December 2018
3 DAY EVENT
TELFORD INTERNATIONAL CENTRE
Edinburgh Stroke Research Winter School
Applications are encouraged from all specialities relevant to
patients with stroke.
Send your CV and a paragraph (~100 words) about why you
think the course would help your career to:
The deadline for applications is 22nd December 2018
18 February 2019
Salisbury Green Conference Centre
Baltic & North Sea Conference (BNC) on Physical & Rehabilitation Medicine
Please see the attached flyer for the Conference
8 October 2019
Patients & Carers
If you are a patient or carer seeking advice about stroke, please visit our patients and carers page.
Take a look at the BASP collection of resources, including useful links and other publications regarding the field of stroke.
Find out what events/conferences are taking place in and around your area regarding your fields of interest.
Become a Member
Would you like to join us? The British Association of Stroke Physicians are advancing stroke medicine and helping to promote better care for people with stroke in the UK.