BECOME A MEMBER
Advantages of joining BASP
- Discounted registration fee for UK Stroke Forum
- The BASP Warlow Prize is to be presented to the best abstract presentation by a BASP member who is a medical trainee or consultant of 3 years standing at the UK Stroke Forum. The prize includes a Travel Scholarship and the opportunity for the awardee to present their award-winning presentation at the Australasia Stroke Conference.
- Medical Student Competition – an essay competition. Two winners will be invited to present at the BASP Trainees meeting (expenses paid).
- Partnership with other organisation – Special rates for BASP members who join the European Stroke Organisation (ESO) and the World Stroke Organisation (WSO).
- Access to the BASP website.
- Opportunities to be elected to sit on the BASP Committees.
- Full members can vote in the BASP Elections.
- Electronic Newsletter three times a year.
- Invitation to attend the BASP AGM.
Before you submit this form, please download the following Direct Debit Bank Mandate form which you will need to attach to your form submission, along with your up to date C.V.
Full Members; (£120 from 1st August 2018, then £195 from 1st August 2019)
Associate Members (£30 per year)
Direct Debit Bank mandate (Download Here)
PATIENTS & CARERS
If you are a patient or carer seeking advice about stroke, please visit our patients and carers page.
Stay up to date with the latest news and community papers published by BASP.
Find out what events/conferences are taking place in and around your area regarding your fields of interest.